Author Topic: BIR supplies  (Read 4539 times)

Offline Kashmiri Bob

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: BIR supplies
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2024, 03:32 PM »
I like the Laziza products usually, but just the other day I decided to use a packet mix from my pantry. It was terrible. Quorma.  After following the instruction on the box the dish was awful to the point of going in the bin. A quick look at the ingredients list told the story. Number 1 Salt, number 2 chilli.  Nothing else had any input.  It was salt chicken with way too much chilli. Terrible stuff and I had bought 2 boxes, so 4 packets.

Not good.  I hope you only made one of your scaled-down portions livo.

Rob

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2024, 09:59 PM »
It was only half quantity, but still a waste as it was inedible.  I like salt but this was awful.

Offline Kashmiri Bob

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2024, 01:49 PM »

More stuff.  Saw these dinky bowls online and thought, perfect.  Not cheap but feel good quality.  A good fit on my pan warmer so stocked up on tea lights.  Decided Phil was right on the battleship grey colour, so I have now changed to Black Ash.  Looks the business I can tell you.  Still contemporary styling and will match my occasional burned-beyond-recognition kebab offerings.  The jar (on top of the candles) is just an empty Laziza one, to put things in.  The red top sets it off nicely.  Very BIR.

Rob   

©2024 Curry Recipes