Author Topic: Where's JerryM??  (Read 8100 times)

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Where's JerryM??
« on: June 29, 2010, 03:27 PM »
Has he gone AWOL? ???

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Where's JerryM??
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 06:36 PM »
Domi,

I have a vision of Jerry, beavering away in his garage, experimenting furiously, making one helluva mess, and thoroughly having the time of his life.  And any moment now, he is going to produce the breakthrough that we're all looking for.

If anyone can do this, I't's going to be Jerry for sure ;D

Ray :)

Offline Panpot

• Spice Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2010, 10:59 AM »
Having just recently got back to the site, I have been disappointed to see that Jerry has taken a back seat. I can hardly complain though as I feel the need to stay away for long periods as curry can become like a drug and take over your life. I hope he is well and hasn't been effected by the implied negative stuff that seems to have been going on though I don't know what it was and don't need to but he has been a big player here. I wish him well. PP

Offline PaulP

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 06:10 PM »
Hi Panpot,

Yes I've also noticed JerryM hasn't been on the forum for some time. I suspect the bickering and arguments of late put him off posting or visiting this place.

I hope he comes back but a lot of people just seem to disappear from forums never to return.

Paul.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 12:11 AM »
Yes I've also noticed JerryM hasn't been on the forum for some time. I suspect the bickering and arguments of late put him off posting or visiting this place.

My guess is that Jerry or his wife realised he was spending way too much time on this forum, like quite a few of us do. Have we got our priorities right in the general scheme of things?

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 12:16 AM »
George,

My guess is that Jerry or his wife realised he was spending way too much time on this forum, like quite a few of us do. Have we got our priorities right in the general scheme of things?

That could well be the case my friend, I know mine has a good old moan at me for the amount of time I dedicate to curry.  With that said, she does enjoy the fruits of my labour though :P

Ray :)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 09:49 AM »
I spoke with Jerry a couple of weeks ago, he has a large building project ongoing at present with an end of August deadline. Also he has a real bad back, so has to work out most mornings which takes up his early morning slot on here.

I'm sure he'll be back in September, and having read all the bickering and arguing going on will probably drop off like a few others....... :(

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 12:27 PM »
I'm sure he'll be back in September, and having read all the bickering and arguing going on will probably drop off like a few others....... :(

What, bickering like you're doing right here now? The moderators are doing their best to clean up the threads but, as fast as they succeed, you are attempting - directly or indirectly - to remind us all again. Please cut it out for the good of the forum. Who wants to read comments like you've just made, or this post of mine, actually.

Offline Mikka1

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 12:30 PM »
I Spoke to Jerry about 2 weeks ago. So far as I know he is doing ok. I'll write again later.
Hope this helps.

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 01:53 PM »
Thanks folks :) Quite relieved to know he's busy and alive and kicking though not too high if his back's gone lol ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes