Author Topic: Where's JerryM??  (Read 8097 times)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Where's JerryM??
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010, 04:10 PM »
I'm sure he'll be back in September, and having read all the bickering and arguing going on will probably drop off like a few others....... :(

What, bickering like you're doing right here now? The moderators are doing their best to clean up the threads but, as fast as they succeed, you are attempting - directly or indirectly - to remind us all again. Please cut it out for the good of the forum. Who wants to read comments like you've just made, or this post of mine, actually.

George,

Thats exactly what I am trying to do...... eradicate all the negativity and bickering of those guilty.....If it takes a few attempts of keep going on to remind people of this... then I am more than willing to keep  this up.........

I actually love this web site and although I am not a moderator (nor would I have the time and I think you guys do, do a good job) I will make every effort to bring this site back on track.... :)

Sorry, If I am a pain in the A*se........ but there is more to life than negativity...... :)

Offline Panpot

• Spice Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2010, 04:45 PM »
Thanks guys, I am glad he is OK. PP

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2010, 11:22 AM »
I'm sure he'll be back in September, and having read all the bickering and arguing going on will probably drop off like a few others....... :(

What, bickering like you're doing right here now? The moderators are doing their best to clean up the threads but, as fast as they succeed, you are attempting - directly or indirectly - to remind us all again. Please cut it out for the good of the forum. Who wants to read comments like you've just made, or this post of mine, actually.

George,

Thats exactly what I am trying to do...... eradicate all the negativity and bickering of those guilty.....If it takes a few attempts of keep going on to remind people of this... then I am more than willing to keep  this up.........

I actually love this web site and although I am not a moderator (nor would I have the time and I think you guys do, do a good job) I will make every effort to bring this site back on track.... :)

Sorry, If I am a pain in the A*se........ but there is more to life than negativity...... :)

Best to leave that one alone, 976bar....Mother Theresa couldn't help there ;D

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2010, 12:24 PM »
Unfortunately bickering and arguments are a part of most forums, you might not believe it but even I have been invloved in it in the past  :-*

Hopefully it won't put people off visiting the site as the members are what makes cr0 so unique and I hope we see JerryM back here soon!

Curry on

Offline Malc.

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2010, 03:29 PM »
I'm glad to hear that Jerry is well apart from the back of course. If anyone does speak to him, send him my regards please.

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2010, 07:12 PM »
a big thanks to u all.

a couple of things hit me for 6. i was compelled into completing a rush job at work which nearly put my lights out working 10 hr days 6 days a week - i'm no spring chicken.

there was also the world cup which added to the trauma.

the extra hard work took it's toll and an already dodgy back knocked me for 6 and made the work deadline even worse (being self employed).

anyhow i've not cooked curry for over 3 mths. needless to say i'm raring to go.

some friends have even bought me some balti dishes and have held a tikka night on the chiminea to kick things off.

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 07:47 PM »
Good to see you back Jerry :) Forum's not the same without the nutty professor lol :P

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2010, 08:07 PM »
Domi,

thnks.

ps they have even started calling me prof at home.

Offline parker21

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2010, 08:45 PM »
hi jerry great to see you back mate and sorry to hear you've been having a bad time of it! now for a curry i think lol
anyway
regards
gary ;)

Offline Panpot

• Spice Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2010, 09:06 PM »
Glad you have made it back Jerry PP

©2024 Curry Recipes