Author Topic: The Red Rice Indian Takeaway Birmingham by Chef Syed (Britishian Food)  (Read 862 times)

Offline BRITISH-IAN FOOD

• Chef
    • View Profile
🎄✨ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you! ✨🎄

🌟 Exciting Announcement from Chef Syed at The Red Rice Indian Takeaway! 🌟

Hello, Curry Lovers from around the UK and across the globe!

Chef Syed here, the proud owner of The Red Rice Indian Takeaway, and I'm thrilled to reconnect with you all after a while. I hope this festive season has brought joy and warmth to each one of you.

First and foremost, I want to express my gratitude for your unwavering support and enthusiasm for the Britishian Food YouTube Channel. Your love has inspired me to take the next big step in my culinary journey.

🌶️🍛 Introducing The Red Rice Indian Takeaway! 🍛🌶️

Our kitchen is now open to serve you the most delectable Indian dishes, prepared with the same passion and authenticity that you've come to expect from my recipes. Whether you're a fan of our YouTube channel or a curry enthusiast from afar, The Red Rice is here to tantalize your taste buds.

🏠 Location:
1774 Coventry Rd, Birmingham B26 1PB

📞 Contact:
 0121 743 2074
or visit our website - www.theredrice.com

Once again, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your loved ones. May the coming year be filled with joy, prosperity, and, of course, plenty of delicious curry!

Looking forward to serving you soon!

Warm regards,
Chef Syed
The Red Rice Indian Takeaway

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Many congratulation on your new business, Syed.  I may well be in Birmingham later this month, in which case I will most definitely call in if I can.
--
** Phil.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Good to hear from you Sayed and I hope your new business does well. I always thought your youtube recipes are some of the best. I expect to be visiting Marston Green at the beginning of October. If so, I certainly hope to call round to order some food and perhaps say hello.

Offline Robbo141

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Well there’s a name I haven’t seen in ages. I remember well making his base, mix powder etc and still have printed off copies of transcribed recipes somewhere.
Congratulations chef on your new venture. Wish I was a bit closer to come visit myself.

Robbo

Offline livo

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Good luck Syed.  I won't be travelling to your restaurant any time soon from the other end of the planet, but I wish you well and hope you succeed.  I still regularly cook your Chicken Tikka and a few other dishes when the curry mood takes me.  You shook things up here for a little while with your roasted Mix Powder.

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
I needed to pre-cook a couple of large free-range chicken breasts yesterday and took the opportunity to re-visit Syed’s methodology, following it (unusually for me !) to the letter, modulo pre-boiling the chicken (Syed and I had discussed the need or otherwise for this on his YouTube channel, and he wrote [in part] "if you dont want to boil you can skip it. Just add fresh straightaway.  Same process ...").  The result was extraordinarily tender and fragrant chicken pieces which can be eaten just as they are if one is hungry and has no time to make a curry — I can heartily recommend his recipe.
--
** Phil.

©2024 Curry Recipes