Author Topic: Balti videos on eBay!  (Read 8676 times)

Offline Angelina

• Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Balti videos on eBay!
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 02:20 PM »
Could I be cheeky and add my name to the list, I'd love to have a look at these.

Ian

Well im posting them to Woodpecker tonight, so if you pm him with your details, im sure he can pass them on.  I do this on another forum and its a great success, much better than having loads of copies hanging around in peoples houses!

Offline jimmyja

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2005, 07:20 PM »
Hi I'd very much like to borrow the copy, more than happy to pass it on once I've watched, probabbly the same day :)

Offline Ian J

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2005, 10:20 PM »
I've PM'd woodpecker21 so as soon as he's received them, watched them, sent them to me, PM me and I'll send them onto you.

PHEW

Ian

Offline Curry King

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2005, 10:22 PM »
If theres a big demand I can do a set at the weekend pm me your details

Offline raygraham

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2005, 07:11 AM »
Hi All,
Judging by the demand above there are a few more of you out there that want to watch these programs.

If anyone is having a problem getting these D.V.Ds I have no problem copying them and posting. Just P.M. me your address and I will get it sorted.
Just in case I am innundated with requests can I ask those out there I have already sent to if they are able to copy the discs as well.

Regards

Ray Graham

Offline Angelina

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2005, 03:55 PM »
I have a problem, I have already been in contact with woodpecker.  Since posting the original offer, I've started on my renovations and the disks are stored safely, too safely infact cos I cant find them!

So if anyone could send them to woodpecker instead pls!

Sorry folks, I did leave them out for a week or two but when no-one wanted them, they went into boxes with my other storage stuff :-/

Offline raygraham

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2005, 04:36 PM »
Hi Angelina,

No problem, have P.M'd Woody and will sort it out. As I have said if anyone else is stuck for a copy I am only too pleased to help out with reciept of a P.M.

Regards

Ray Graham

Offline Angelina

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2005, 05:04 PM »
You are a  *  Ray Graham, thats a star by the way, not an asterisk  :P

I was going to rip them to my pc, but thought, no i'll wait until I send them out.  Doh!

Offline Ian J

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2005, 11:35 PM »
Received the discs from Ray (Many Thanks), watched the 1st one this evening.

The base looked more substantial than the KD base, the final dish (Chicken Balti) looked very like the kind of thing I'd expect in a restaurant.

Will be getting the ingredients ASAP to have a go at this and will post my findings on here.

Offline Ian J

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2005, 11:55 PM »
After posting the above I went back to the DVD's to do some screen grabs of the ingredients to use as a shopping list.

I watched some more of the disc and noticed something I'd not seen on the 1st viewing.

The ginger is not peeled, even though the ingredients page says that it should be.

Can anyone else who has seen the disc confirm this, I have a screen grab I could post that may help.

©2024 Curry Recipes