Author Topic: The he said she said thread where he started it so its all his / her fault.  (Read 1127 times)

Offline solarsplace

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Hi

As every forum visitor knows, or should know, arguments in forums are rarely resolved sensibly, invariably the only way they are solved is usually by one of the participants of said bickering to give up and cease posting. It is no ones place other than Admin to suggest this of any members.

Please confine unnecessary bickering to this thread (or preferably private messages) and try to not derail every other interesting forum discussion.

Offline TyeNoodle

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Hi, trouble maker, yes that's me.  ;D

I posted a little tongue in cheek reply to what he said, and he got very upset about it.

As has been said, SS only offers criticism and negative views. You cannot even call it constructive criticism.

Even you George, with your "oh I hope you're not one of those people that believes it takes years to learn how to be a bir chef" and thats it! Wouldn't even elaborate a small amount! You're the worst posting stuff like that, it helps no-one!

And SS's attitude:
If I thought I was an expert I wouldn't be wasting my time here would I TN

Says it all really, take what you can from the forum, and give sod all. Selfishness through and through.

You think your all high and mighty with your 1000 or so posts but it means sod all to anyone.

I've been warned off this forum because of members like yourself, and had a few PM's off others with similar.

I'd also like to apologise to JB for getting in the way of his thread. And to anyone else apart from george and SS.

Signed TyeNoodle (chief trouble maker ::))

©2024 Curry Recipes