Author Topic: British Indian Curries - Thailand  (Read 5894 times)

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: British Indian Curries - Thailand
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2010, 05:38 PM »
In the words of the actor Ray Winston  "Fack Orf" >:( >:( >:(

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2010, 05:47 PM »
My Dearest whruzn
Good Day.
I will be more than happy in your urgent reply to my email.How was your day today?.Mine is very hot over here in Accra Ghana.My name is Rita  Fernando (16) single and never married , i am from Haiti  (Port Au Prince)
and presently am residing in the UN CAMP here in Ghana as a result of the recent earth quake that happen at Port Au Prince which destroy my home and kill  my family .i can not go into details of my life experiences because is a very big shock to me but i thank
God who save my life but unfortunately my all family  is victim of the  Earth Quake,all gone  .
I am asking for your assistance after i have see your personal info that speaks  of you. I will be so glad if you can allow and lead me to the right channel towards your assistance to my situation.
The main reason why i am contacting you now is to seek for your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over of some huge amount of money in my possession. This money $11,5000,000 (Eleven Million and Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars)  was deposited some years ago by my father, he made me the sole beneficiary. Please i am now asking you to stand on my behalf to make this claim, to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well.
As i have mention earlier i will make the procedure to this issue to be well known to you if you give me the opportunity to do so.Please send your direct contact information as you reply to me.(ritapfernando@hotmail.com)
l have all the documents covering the fund here with me and other evidence,but the bank required me to get a trustee because of my little age and that is the reason why i contacted you .
l will tell you more detail about late father and family after i see your reply .
Thanks and remain bless.
Your call me through this number +233546663837and when you call tell the receptionist you want to speak to me Miss Rita and he will send a message for me to come to respond to your call.
Yours Lovely.
You can get more information through this site below.

http://images.google.com.gh/images?hl=en&q=haiti%20earthquake&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Rita  Fernando

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2010, 07:51 PM »
Ang on 1 minute, was what that number again ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes