Author Topic: Joined a while back  (Read 2958 times)

Offline 55dazed55

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Joined a while back
« on: October 31, 2005, 07:10 PM »
Hello to you all. I joined this learned forum a while back but never got around to introducing myself or posting anything. I read with growing interest about the quest for the elusive BIR 'taste' and hope one day you guys crack it as you deserve to.
As with most people here I love making and eating curries and have had varying degrees of success myself. I did come across the Kris Dillon book many years ago and both my brother and I tried the recepies with, it has to be said, not too much success. From memory, the base gravy was very watery but the flavour was not too bad. I have to admit now to making my curries with a jar of Pataks Balti paste due to time restrictions but reading your posts makes me yearn to have a go from scratch at one or other of the methods outlined.
One thing I like about this forum is the lively frequency of posts. I was a member of another group a couple of years ago but it was so slow I lost interest.
I have decided to make chicken tikka with hand-made nan (or chapati) for dinner tomorrow and will follow the best recipe here if someone can let me know which it is.

Regards

dazed

Offline Kazukomilo

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Joined a while back
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 07:50 AM »
Have any other offer or not.

©2024 Curry Recipes