Author Topic: Imli Lounge restaurant in Northampton  (Read 1471 times)

Offline bbdom

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Imli Lounge restaurant in Northampton
« on: June 10, 2011, 07:27 PM »
Having found our favourite BIR in Wellingborough had failed its inspection with 0 out of 5 stars, we had to look around for an alternative for my dads 65 birthday party food.

My wife had a word with one of her friends who recommended the Imli Lounge in Northampton ( http://www.imli-lounge.co.uk/index.html ). We called up and placed an order for 8 people.  They gave us a 10% discount for picking it up and said it would be ready in 45 minutes.

We drove to Northampton to pick it up and it was ready bang on time, we got some extra discount and a free bottle of wine. We also got a couple of other freebies thrown in.

The food was pretty stunning - full of flavour, meat was good - no gristle or nasty bits, naan/onion bahjees were great - in fact I couldn't fault any of it. The whole family really enjoyed their meal and even the toddlers were tucking in to the naan bread and poppadoms.

As a bonus, on the last health inspection it got a full 5 out of 5 stars.

The **only** complaint I've got is the "contact us" and "feedback" on their website doesn't work so I've been unable to let them know how good our meal was.

Dom

©2024 Curry Recipes