Author Topic: New member  (Read 40270 times)

Offline JerryM

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: New member
« Reply #100 on: July 15, 2011, 09:20 AM »
abdul,

don't catch all posts these days. very best wishes to you and your writing.

i'm still learning and along with everyone else very much look forward to your posts and talking curry.

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 18, 2011, 07:04 PM »
Sorry to be among the last to say "welcome", Abdul, but I was away in China and Viet Nam when your first message arrived, and I am only now starting to catch up with the backlog of correspondence.  Many thanks for your recipes and advice, and I look forward to reading more from you as and when you have time.

** Phil.

Offline abdulmohed2002

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2011, 01:18 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Please follow the BIR wagon thread as I will be posting dishes on there for you all to try  step by step ;D

Thank you,

Abdul

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2011, 01:51 PM »
Hi Abdul,

Like every one else here on cr0, I'm very appreciative of all your efforts, and I'm really looking forward to giving your recipes a try, as I am with some from your book too.

Can I make a suggestion though, to give your recipes more exposure, may I suggest that you post them in the relevant sections?

I absolutely understand why you would want to keep them together, and we have often mulled over the idea of keeping related recipes or recipe indexes such as the Ashoka recipes, all in one place but I fear that some of your recipes will get lost in the depths of cr0.

If I wanted to make your madras recipe, I would have to search through pages of your ?BIR Bandwagon? thread to find it and only because I know that, that's where you have been posting recipes (newer members possibly wouldn't), whereas, if you posted it in the mains>Madras section, I could find it in an instant.

Have a think about it Abdul, I think it may give your recipes the exposure that they deserve friend. 

If you do decide to go that way, then maybe you can request a moderator or Admin move them for you, failing that, you could copy and paste them into the relevent topic area.

All the very best,

Ray :)

Offline abdulmohed2002

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 26, 2011, 12:54 PM »
Hi Abdul,

Like every one else here on cr0, I'm very appreciative of all your efforts, and I'm really looking forward to giving your recipes a try, as I am with some from your book too.

Can I make a suggestion though, to give your recipes more exposure, may I suggest that you post them in the relevant sections?

I absolutely understand why you would want to keep them together, and we have often mulled over the idea of keeping related recipes or recipe indexes such as the Ashoka recipes, all in one place but I fear that some of your recipes will get lost in the depths of cr0.

If I wanted to make your madras recipe, I would have to search through pages of your ?BIR Bandwagon? thread to find it and only because I know that, that's where you have been posting recipes (newer members possibly wouldn't), whereas, if you posted it in the mains>Madras section, I could find it in an instant.

Have a think about it Abdul, I think it may give your recipes the exposure that they deserve friend. 

If you do decide to go that way, then maybe you can request a moderator or Admin move them for you, failing that, you could copy and paste them into the relevent topic area.

All the very best,

Ray :)

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your idea, it is a splendid idea infact. In the future I will do this as at the moment, there are many preparations in order to put dishes together and I thought it would be convenient to post it in one thread.

I know that, like yourself, there are many members who have expertise in cooking these recipes, but for those who are not as confident I have set a guide to help them on their way.

I think what I will do then is post my recipes both on the wagon aswel as the relevant sections. Again, thank you for your thought and support  ;D

Thank you,

Abdul

©2024 Curry Recipes