Author Topic: ?The BIR style wagon?  (Read 141178 times)

Offline sp

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: ?The BIR style wagon?
« Reply #330 on: June 23, 2013, 04:01 PM »
CBM Volume 2

http://www.indiancurryrecipes-cbm.com/online-store.php

I bought it yesterday, 77 pages so a bit shorter than Volume 1 (which to be honest I wasn't that impressed with from the recipes I did try).  Has quite a few recipes from Adey Payne (Curried Away) which look interesting, makes me wonder if it's worth purchasing the upcoming C2Go volume 2 book as well since both seem to involve Adeys input considerably.

Theres also a video and recipe for spiced/flavoured oil which I plan to try when I run out of the used bhaji oil I'm currently using.

Offline Edwin Catflap

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 03, 2013, 02:37 PM »
Just done Mr Joli's staff curry on page 20 and it is great. Totally different but very tasty. Not only does it taste great but the process is highly enjoyable as the taste builds over the hour. I use chicken pieces with skin on and bone in for most flavour and then when cool remove skin and bones, the meat falls off anyway.

Give it a go guys very therapeutic and tasty, good to eat with a tasty chilli naan!

Ed

Offline Onions

• Elite Curry Master
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 14, 2014, 04:50 PM »
CA
Amazing, after 3160 posts on your curry journey, you ask such a daft question about Salt. or are you simply Trolling again...
What part of the country are you in and just curious, but have you ever spent any time, in a BIR kitchen. ???

PS:  Thank you very much for reminding me why I am nowadays reluctant to participate in the forum  :-\

Best day's work CT ever did eh ;) :D classic!

Offline Garp

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: August 14, 2014, 05:21 PM »
They're as bad as each other in my book 8)

©2024 Curry Recipes