Author Topic: Mrs Moonys Birthday Curry  (Read 4688 times)

Offline moonster

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs Moonys Birthday Curry
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 07:25 PM »
Hi All,

Thanks very much for your kind words.

They all look fantastic
Hey Moonster, do you feel you've achieved restaurant standard now?
I've never bought anything that looked better

Haldi, I genuinely believe that most CRO members are making curries of a restraunt standard now, thanks to the many great recipes on this forum.
Take Razors Rogan Josh recipe for example, if you had bought that in a restraunt you would be very pleased and would probably revisit that restraunt again. The same can be said of the many recipes that have been posted on this Forum.

Abduls Ceylon recipe turned out excellent and again was very much restraunt standard.

Personally I have come on leaps and bounds over the past few months and understand the technique behind curry making a lot better than i used too.

Ray,
Dont be humble mate, your recipes on this forum always produce great tasting food. I must say the samosas where something else ;D ;D

If fellow CRO members are interested.
I now make my curries using the following as a standard for any recipe I use from here.

Base gravy: Chewyytikkas

Tarka: Abduls

Spice mix: Razors and Abduls alternatively so not to always have similiar tasting dishes.

Method of cooking: Abduls

Regards

Alan ;D

Offline coogan

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Mrs Moonys Birthday Curry
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 08:50 AM »
Hats off! Just caught up with the thread. A moonster achievement. Do you do a Sunday buffet!

bon party

©2024 Curry Recipes