Author Topic: Staff curry from start by Ifindforu  (Read 79624 times)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Staff curry from start by Ifindforu
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2011, 08:30 PM »
Where are you George...... This is forum abuse ;D

Yes, indeed, but I promised to delete only spam, rather than court controversy by editing or deleting anything else. I could ask Admin for revised terms of reference so that I attempt to 'snuff out' the first traces of abuse, and any retaliatory strikes. It would need enough people to support such a move.

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2011, 08:33 PM »

Yes, indeed, but I promised to delete only spam, rather than court controversy by editing or deleting anything else. I could ask Admin for revised terms of reference so that I attempt to 'snuff out' the first traces of abuse, and any retaliatory strikes. It would need enough people to support such a move.

I'll be the first one to sign up George, Count me in

HS

Offline ifindforu

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2011, 08:37 PM »

I'll be the first one to sign up George, Count me in

HS
and i will george count me in

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2011, 10:13 PM »
thought you said what you havnt had you wont miss  sad you

Aye, sad me, but even sadder you.  At least i'm genuine and don't promise something i don't nor can't deliver mate.  You can only "spin" for so long before being found out or before people lose interest or  recognise you for what you really are.

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2011, 10:25 PM »
Terry,

just like you buy all the other spices are you afaid to buy,you dont blink when you buy jeera,,haldi,or other spices,   
you cant have had to much curry or you wouldnt be at me because i know how its done it seems like sour grapes to me.Take all those chillies off your name cause they mean nothing to me,just somone who thinks they know,GROW UP

Of course I buy all the spices, I have to, to create a spice mix but I begrudge buying my spices then having to pay again to mix them in a certain way that only you know! I also totally understand that you would like to make a bit of money on the side, fair enough but can you not see how bad it comes across?  Either you have the secret or you don't but if you do, could you not just post it instead of 'teasing'?

When you say that you want to make money, I'd assume that you mean by selling it on ebay and not off fellow cr0 members?

As for this comment;
Take all those chillies off your name cause they mean nothing to me,just somone who thinks they know,GROW UP

I'd happily lose the chillies mate, as they mean nothing to me either but I think that you'll find that it is YOU who "thinks they know" but you are not willing to share, shame...!

As our good friend Chriswg once had to write out 1000 times at school......"It would be incumbent of you to refrain from loquacity"

Ray ;)

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2011, 01:30 AM »
would you like to try the mix ? for free then you can judge if you are honest

Yes, thanks, I would be delighted to assess your Eastern Star curry powder and spice mix (after all, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain). 

I would certainly give my honest opinion and, hopefully, it will do everything you say it does!   :P

I'll PM you address accordingly....

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2011, 01:33 AM »
but I promised to delete only spam

Yes, that was your promise to members George.  If you have any integrity (which I know you do), you will stick to just that.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2011, 09:32 AM »
but I promised to delete only spam

Yes, that was your promise to members George.  If you have any integrity (which I know you do), you will stick to just that.

I agree it's a difficult decision and I'm leaving it to Stew (Admin). Isn't it possible to change an agreement, promise or whatever, if it's by agreement with all the main parties?  I would still follow a policy of minimal moderation. I know it will be more controversial than sticking only to the deletion of pure spam. I'm pleased that hotstuff and ifindforu, at least, have indicated support. Do you really prefer to leave all the rude words and insults in place on this thread? Incidentally, I can never see the sense in closing a thread, on any forum, just because the topic is of too much interest; too successful almost.

Offline mickdabass

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2011, 09:56 AM »
Just thought I would make a suggestion.
Terry -why dont you give CA a sample of this spice mix.
Im sure most members respect CA's opinions on this forum (bar a few exceptions - no names mentioned lol).
If CA gives it a thumbs up then perhaps then you could offer it to cr0 members at a specially discounted rate.

Offline alarmist10

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2011, 10:10 AM »
Makes sense to me, mickdabass............much more of a productive way forward than trading personal insults!!
al.

©2024 Curry Recipes