Author Topic: Curry Station  (Read 9001 times)

Offline Unclefrank

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Curry Station
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2011, 10:09 PM »
Hi Benito could you post a pic please to see how big the pots are and the over all size.

Offline benito

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2011, 10:48 PM »
Hi Benito could you post a pic please to see how big the pots are and the over all size.
They are not very big, the mug that you can see is a pint pot... ;)

Offline Unclefrank

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 10:38 AM »
Thanks a lot Benito do you think you will use it, not like the sandwich toaster or a coffee maker, use it three or four times then it goes into a cupboard and never sees the light of day again ;D
Do you think each pot is enough for one serving?
Have you tried them yet with a curry recipe from this site, if so what do you think.
I ask because the closest place to me where they sell this item is around 25 mile away.
Again thanks for posting the picture.

Another thing it says on some web pages that indian breads can be cooked on it have you tried that yet?

Offline benito

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 12:32 PM »
Thanks a lot Benito do you think you will use it, not like the sandwich toaster or a coffee maker, use it three or four times then it goes into a cupboard and never sees the light of day again ;D
Do you think each pot is enough for one serving?
Have you tried them yet with a curry recipe from this site, if so what do you think.
I ask because the closest place to me where they sell this item is around 25 mile away.
Again thanks for posting the picture.

Another thing it says on some web pages that indian breads can be cooked on it have you tried that yet?
Unclefrank, the wife has used it everyday since we got it (9 days ago) to make curries and cilli con carnes.
Each pot i would say is well enough for one serving...
The only curry the wife has made are from the book provided, and the recipe book says you can make Roti/Chipattis aswell but we hav'nt tried them yet.... ;)

Offline Unclefrank

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 01:45 PM »
Thanks again Benito will order one as soon as i can, cheers.  ;)

©2024 Curry Recipes