Author Topic: BHUNA FROM START  (Read 20581 times)

Offline ifindforu

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: BHUNA FROM START
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2011, 06:28 PM »
DO YOU BUY OUT OF DATE POWDER ? DATE MATTERS,FIND FOR SALE TODAY HAVE A LOOK ON EBAY YOU MIGHT FIND IT THERE

Actually ifindforu, I don't need any, Already have some bought at my local chinese T/A  ;) As the old saying goes ...It's not what you know, but who you know ;D

HS
GOOD ON YOU    OLEEEEE  STILL WONT GET THE MIX POWDER TASTE  OR GO AND ASK AT YOUR LOCAL INDIAN T/A

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2011, 06:51 PM »
GOOD ON YOU    OLEEEEE  STILL WONT GET THE MIX POWDER TASTE  OR GO AND ASK AT YOUR LOCAL INDIAN T/A

Like Iv'e said before I'm happy with what I have, I don't need your Mix or recipes thank you

HS

Thanks for the e-mail  ifindforu, Good offer, but no thank's, Like I said I already have some
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 07:21 PM by hotstuff09 »

Offline ifindforu

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2011, 07:25 PM »

Like Iv'e said before I'm happy with what I have, I don't need your Mix or recipes thank you

HS

Thanks for the e-mail  ifindforu, Good offer, but no thank's, Like I said I already have some
WELL ITS YOU WHO CREATED SUCH A STIR OVER IT SHOULD HAVE LEFT ALONE

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2011, 09:13 PM »

HS

What ever Little Boy :P But it was good for a laugh  ;D Enough said now.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 09:32 PM by hotstuff09 »

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2011, 09:26 PM »
HAVE A LOOK ON EBAY YOU MIGHT FIND IT THERE

I hope anyone selling curry powder, mix powder or any other foodstuffs - outside of a manufacturer's sealed container - has registered with their local authority's Environmental Health Department. They're likely to be interested in at least two aspects: (1) that you have a very clean environment for measuring out and mixing the powder and (2) that you have commercial quality weighing scales. You may also need some formal training in food handling. I fear that these measures would cost a small fortune and make it uneconomic but, without approval, you may risk prosecution, as daft as it seems. Would I be bothered about either aspect as a potential buyer? No, but I'm sure that most local authorities want to play it by the rule book.

Offline ifindforu

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2011, 10:00 PM »
HAVE A LOOK ON EBAY YOU MIGHT FIND IT THERE

I hope anyone selling curry powder, mix powder or any other foodstuffs - outside of a manufacturer's sealed container - has registered with their local authority's Environmental Health Department. They're likely to be interested in at least two aspects: (1) that you have a very clean environment for measuring out and mixing the powder and (2) that you have commercial quality weighing scales. You may also need some formal training in food handling. I fear that these measures would cost a small fortune and make it uneconomic but, without approval, you may risk prosecution, as daft as it seems. Would I be bothered about either aspect as a potential buyer? No, but I'm sure that most local authorities want to play it by the rule book.
I trade as Cambrian mobile foods and have a gas safety certificate for my premises and hygene certificate
, would you like to see Ask paulp he tasted the toe nails in his
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 10:10 PM by ifindforu »

Offline PaulP

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2011, 10:29 PM »
I don't know why some people are taking this so bad. Ifindforu has been a member of cr0 for quite a long time. He has posted some excellent recipes including tikka and base sauce. He said very early on in these discussions he wanted to make some money which is honest enough - you don't have to buy it.

I know it would be nice to have the mix powder recipe for free but there are still a few secrets that even curry2go and dipuraja will be holding back on despite seeming to tell the whole story.

All I know is the mix powder he sent me made a big difference to my curry. Wait and see what JerryM says when he tries it.

Sorry this is all off topic but felt I should say it.

BTW Terry pm'd you as I couldn't find the ebay listing for the mix powder, only the eastern star is listed.

Paul

Offline dirtycombats

• Chef
    • View Profile
aluminium pan
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2011, 08:09 PM »
hi this is a traditional pan used in Indian restaurants  it generates the heat all over the pan so doesn't contain any "hotspots" or cold spots like a non stick pan does.there was alot of concern about Ali pans in the past with regards to the element of the surface coming into the finished dish cooked.they are the best pans to use for even heat distribution if you are weary about the aluminium surface entering your food use non stick although 1000s of restaurants still use these pans as i do as the norm  with no side effects reported 

©2024 Curry Recipes