Author Topic: IM BACK!  (Read 8024 times)

Offline Unclebuck

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: IM BACK!
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2011, 07:33 PM »

effing legend you done any more clones?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:07 PM by Unclebuck »

Offline jb

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2011, 07:45 PM »
FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!  ???
We'll soon have Andy (It's good self!) back as well...greeted with open arms, no doubt!    >:( :o ??? ::) :P ;)

Now that would be a step too far.

I'm delighted that Darth is back. I always wondered where he, and a few others like MarkJ and Ghanna got to. I'm shocked that he was possibly duped, and definitely banned, by the sound of it.

Darth - your 100% Madras clone and Pilau rice recipes (under a different name) are still as good as anything I've made  - thanks again.

Ghanna now that's a name I haven't heard it a long time...Remember some of her posts really started me off in my curry quest...agree wonder where those old names have gone,perhaps they've found the curry holy grail after all!!

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2011, 01:36 PM »
I'm shocked that he was possibly duped

What an earth do you mean by that George?  :-\

Do you mean to say that his light saber wasn't a real light saber after all?!  :o ::)

Offline Graeme

• Spice Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2011, 02:09 PM »
Hi  :)

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2011, 02:19 PM »
I'm shocked that he was possibly duped
What an earth do you mean by that George?  :-\

I meant he was possibly duped by person(s) behind the other site, a bit like the Pied Piper. I never understood how the other site had so much appeal or why so many people went over from here to the other side, if indeed they did. I was never sure what happened.

I recently came across text I'd copied (long ago deleted from here, I guess) where Andy (or one of his many other identities) slagged-off several members here, including me, for expressing doubts about a promised book. Well I don't think it ever materialised, did it - at least not up to expectations - so who was right?

I could post the text here but it's so offensive, perhaps I shouldn't.

Offline Unclebuck

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2011, 03:18 PM »
I could post the text here but it's so offensive, perhaps I shouldn't.

Good thinking, best let sleeping dogs lie.. it's well over time for everyone to move on. Peace.

Offline DARTHPHALL

• Elite Curry Master
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 09:01 AM »
Thanks again peeps, i do recognise some of the names here too  :)

Love the poster unclebuck  ;D ;D

I will be trying to compile some extra info & post soon. However the basic curry base is as is. Some of the old rules still apply, remember cooking all day & not being able to taste the smell etc.. Still applies.

Also many curry houses have loosened their grip on the taste & most i have been too make a far, far lower standard curry than most of us. My old fave BIR in Newquay turned to utter rubbish many years ago, never been there since.

If in Cornwall i do recommend the Raj in Wadebridge, the other, the bash begaan is under a new name but does a fine job. It?s now the Sagor.

As for being duped, I would say it was inter forum politics.

That?s the past & many of us are older & wiser  ;)

Don?t worry; I?m still crazier than ever, if you?re into cars go here http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/
Good plug for this site as Detailing world is massive, one of my product reviews is already over 16K views in less than 6 months woohhooo!

I?m on as ITHAQVA, plenty of laughs but a very fine group of mature self-governing people of all ages, colours & creeds.

Anyhow back on topic.

Thanks again for the warm welcome. Hope to add some spice to your lives soon.

Offline rajesh1

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2011, 06:46 AM »
hello sir I doesn't know about you,but I can say only Welcome for you.

©2024 Curry Recipes