Author Topic: Admins?  (Read 5858 times)

Offline DARTHPHALL

• Elite Curry Master
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
Re: Admins?
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2011, 08:28 PM »
Just checking the site out & trying to get back to speed.

Have noticed that the curry king hasn't been active since April 04, 2011!

Questions;

Who is moderating his sections in his stead & what has happened to the guy?

No one is moderating any sections - this is exactly the problem and has been for as long as I've been around (not long in the scheme of things). I believe most members have become so used to the state of affairs they don't even notice how extraordinary it is.

:o :o

Exactly, this forum has been going for years.
What is its security plan in the event of attack?
What are the preventative measures currently in use?

Full Admins, should be at least one available at all times. In the event of one being unavailable the second in line should assume the position until the first line admin returns.

Forum owners & admins/moderators should be doing a risk analysis & formulate a forum continuity plan.
How do we vet new members?

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011, 04:19 AM »
I came back hoping to find much more than this  :(

Perhaps you should b*gger back off to the "other forum" then Darth?  ::)

Offline DARTHPHALL

• Elite Curry Master
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2011, 10:17 AM »

Your posts are less than inappropriate Cory. Would it not be better to leave past history in the past for the sake of this forum?

I feel I should stay on here.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2011, 10:33 AM »

Your posts are less than inappropriate Cory. Would it not be better to leave past history in the past for the sake of this forum?

I must say I agree with Darth. Cory's personal attack is against the forum rules, and very inappropriate in my opinion, Why start fighting and arguing between ourselves when the real enemy is a scum bag scammer or several? Cory's post at 04:19am is the type I'd delete if I'm allowed to. Then it wouldn't be necessary for Darth's post or mine, and hopefully it would prevent a flare up.

Offline DARTHPHALL

• Elite Curry Master
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2011, 10:41 AM »

I must say I agree with Darth. Cory's personal attack is against the forum rules, and very inappropriate in my opinion, Why start fighting and arguing between ourselves when the real enemy is a scum bag scammer or several? Cory's post at 04:19am is the type I'd delete if I'm allowed to. Then it wouldn't be necessary for Darth's post or mine, and hopefully it would prevent a flare up.

Well done George. An admin with restraint (Insert Respect emoticon here  8) ).

Corey, you are a fine cook mate, one of the best from what I see & you post some cracking stuff, please let us all enjoy this passion as a team, we are all here for the love of Curry?

Let's work together on forum etiquette. Let's try to work together to help improve the forum & our enjoyment of fine spiceee foods  :)

I'm sure we can all learn from this Spam attack & perhaps formulate a strategy to help reduce in the future.

Now GROUP HUG (But no tongues  :P)

Doug  :)

©2024 Curry Recipes