Author Topic: Hi everyone  (Read 6377 times)

Offline raygraham

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hi everyone
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 07:23 PM »
Hi Ray!? I use the Patak's Madras paste most often - should I post my super tasting recipe elsewhere or shall I put it in this section?

Hi SM,

Yes, why not let us all have an insight into your curry with paste, after all anything curry is welcome here! Photo's go down a treat too!

My efforts with the Pataks Madras Paste are usually very good. It is a good standby if you don't have time to make a base sauce. I genarally use about a third of a jar of paste to 1 lb of chicken and a whole can of chopped tomatoes with fresh coriander to finish.

Pop the recipe and any help you can give in either the "lets talk curry" section or in the "british indian restaurant recipe" section. If it does get in the wrong spot the moderator may well shift it to the appropriate section on your behalf.

Keep em coming!

Ray

Offline sistermoon

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 07:41 AM »
Thanks CK for the BIR explanation - it dawned on me after what it meant but typing back seemed too much effort at the time!  And will definitely check out the FAQ's   - cheers!

Well Ray, sounds to me like your madras curry, with the help of Pataks, is similiar to mine - but, I bet mine tastes better than yours  ::)

Cant we have a scratch and taste section on here somewhere???????   :P

Offline raygraham

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2006, 10:59 AM »
Well Ray, sounds to me like your madras curry, with the help of Pataks, is similiar to mine - but, I bet mine tastes better than yours? ::)

Hi SM,

After reading your recipe it is very similar to mine but you have a couple of extra's in yours so I reckon you are right it will taste better than mine.
I shall certainly give this a go and let you know.

Scratch and sniff sounds like a good idea.

I only wish they had it on telly for all the cookery programs!

Ray

Offline extrahotchillie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2006, 01:49 PM »
Welcome enjoy  :P

©2024 Curry Recipes