Author Topic: Indian /Asian grocery shops  (Read 1929 times)

Offline Yakmandoo

• Chef
    • View Profile
Indian /Asian grocery shops
« on: December 18, 2011, 09:30 AM »
Hi guys dunno if this has been done before or mentioned in other posts im just adding a small list of Indian/Asian shops ive been to so far, could be helpful to anyone near Stoke or Manchester.

:- PAKS foods http://www.pakfoods.net/ i used the store in Stoke and found it had everything ive needed so far also a handy halal butchers at the back
Address :-Address:50 STOKE ROAD, SHELTON ST4 2QX, they also have shops in Derby,2 in Leicester and Nottingham.

Worldwide foods : 24 Slade Lane, Manchester, Greater Manchester M13 0QE, this was the first store i used for spices ,they stock everything you need and are very fairly priced , the halal butchers at the back is the best ive seen so far.

Kashco  :Liberty House  35-37 Slade Lane, Manchester M13 0QJ, another Manchester based store just up the road from Worldwide again they seem to stock everything a few pence dearer than worldwide but more organised, also a Halal butchers attached.

A.S.M. Indian Grocery Ltd :Address:      75-83 Oldham Road, Ashton-under-Lyne, Lancashire. OL6 7DF,visited this shop yesterday for the first time (thanks to Razor for the heads up), they have everything you could possibly need ,i was especially pleased by the way they do ready packed chillies /peppers/toms all for a vey fair price, no butchers attached but a Indian boutique ,which the mrs liked and a cafe nextdoor.

Hope some of you find this post helpful and maybe we could start a list of , or is there already one!!!  :o

©2024 Curry Recipes