Author Topic: IFINDFORU THE BIR OR T/A GURAVY /SPOT ON./ THIS IS MY FINAL BASE GURAVY  (Read 32005 times)

Offline PaulP

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Thanks Terry, I'm looking forward to this as it will be the true test of your mix powder and base combination.
All my other tests with your spice mix have used another base so this is the big one.

Cheers,

Paul

Offline daveyham

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
Re: IFINDFORU THE BIR OR T/A GURAVY /SPOT ON./ THIS IS THE FINAL
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2012, 08:38 PM »

wait to see perhaps ill reveal it in time for Christmas
[/quote]

What a crock of bull s__t,
get a life and stop playing forum games.
Wake up people,
Knob alert ;D

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2012, 08:51 PM »

Wake up people,
Knob alert ;D
[/quote]

Think the proof of the pudding will be in the eating so to speak.  Unless you've already done so then your comments are somewhat unnecessary, or is this the normal way forum members behave at the "pay to view" scam?

Offline PaulP

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2012, 08:53 PM »

Wake up people,
Knob alert ;D

A bit harsh, he did reveal the mix powder by Christmas day and I've tested it myself, just haven't made the base to more closely match it.

BTW Curryhell, have you tried this mix powder? I know JerryM did as he was pleasantly surprised.

Paul

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2012, 08:59 PM »

Wake up people,
Knob alert ;D

A bit harsh, he did reveal the mix powder by Christmas day and I've tested it myself, just haven't made the base to more closely match it.

BTW Curryhell, have you tried this mix powder? I know JerryM did as he was pleasantly surprised.

Paul

I have made up Ifindforu's mix powder using rajah mild madras curry powder with the illusive jalpur gm.  I intend to make a normal madras using his and also abdul's mix so i have something to compare against.  Hopefully i'll do this one night during the week.  I'll also plan to revist CBM's naan breads as well.  I will post full report on mix comparison.  Will be interested to hear the results of your experiment ;D

Offline daveyham

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
A forum is a place for people to chat and discuss topics. NOT a place to torment people. Get the idea.
Been a member for a while but reluctant to join in conversations.

Offline ifindforu

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 09:21 PM »

Wake up people,
Knob alert ;D

Paul

I have made up Ifindforu's mix powder using rajah mild madras curry powder with the illusive jalpur gm.  I intend to make a normal madras using his and also abdul's mix so i have something to compare against.  Hopefully i'll do this one night during the week.  I'll also plan to revist CBM's naan breads as well.  I will post full report on mix comparison.  Will be interested to hear the results of your experiment ;D
dont forget to burn the spice by just adding 1 laddle of guravy to it and leave it fry for about 3 mins then adding the rest of the guravy

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
I'm getting confused here.  This same thread is coming up under two different titles?  How's that happening?  Also, not that it matters one iota but, Ifindforu, are you a girl or a boy?

Ray :)

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 09:36 PM »
dont forget to burn the spice by just adding 1 laddle of guravy to it and leave it fry for about 3 mins then adding the rest of the guravy
I'll do my best to singe rather than burn the spices Terry ;D

Offline Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 09:45 PM »
Daveyham :

Quote from: ifindforu

What a crock of bull s__t,  get a life and stop playing forum games.  Wake up people,  Knob alert ;D 

This forum has an uncanny ability to drive away active contributors (e.g., Abdulmohed, very recently) and contributions such as yours are a fairly sure way of encouraging Ifindforu to leave as well.  You may personally regard this as no loss, but as Ifindforu has published quite extensively here, while you have published almost nothing (and certainly nothing of any significance), I would personally prefer it if Ifindforu stayed and you kept a civil tongue in your head.  Thank you.

** Phil.

©2024 Curry Recipes