Author Topic: New Website and Micks book in print  (Read 6234 times)

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: New Website and Micks book in print
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2012, 02:48 PM »
Mick you are a real star mate - you go about it quietly NOT trying to push your book on the site - however why not its a curry forum site and im sure there are some who would like a link to it
Also There is no problem in anyone doing something to make a few quid - times are hard as they say

well done mate 

best, Rich

Offline Salvador Dhali

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2012, 03:33 PM »
Fair play to you mate,I actually brough the PDF,thoroughly good read,I thought your videos were excellent as well.

Same here. And while I respect you wanting to stay quiet about it, I only found out about your book via someone mentioning it on here, otherwise I might never have chanced upon it.

Forums represent an excellent way of getting information out there, and as long as people don't go mad and turn them into free advertising portals, there's nowt wrong with a bit of pimping in my book. (Not that I've written one, or have any intention of so doing... ;)).

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2012, 10:22 PM »
Purchased one e-book this week already which was a bloody good read about my favourite subject :).  Now purchased yours Mick which i'm sure will provide me with another great evening's reading.  Appreciate your contribution to this site and the videos that you have made available.  I think i've watched most of them at least three times, and I learn something with each viewing.  Keep up the good work mate  ;)

Offline solarsplace

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2012, 09:59 AM »
Hi

Only 2 weeks ago, purchased the printed version of the book myself. These e-book versions are indeed a great idea, but I like to have actual cookery books on a shelf - and especially ones as nice as Micks book.

Great quality presentation & production on the paper, photographs and printing. Much better that some of the more main stream books available too!. Good thorough content and some new recipes to try! lots of books seem to skimp on the starters and sides and there are a few of those in Micks books that look very nice!

Another very worth while addition to the growing collection on the subject!

Cheers

Offline Salvador Dhali

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2012, 10:24 AM »
Hi

Only 2 weeks ago, purchased the printed version of the book myself. These e-book versions are indeed a great idea, but I like to have actual cookery books on a shelf - and especially ones as nice as Micks book.

Great quality presentation & production on the paper, photographs and printing. Much better that some of the more main stream books available too!. Good thorough content and some new recipes to try! lots of books seem to skimp on the starters and sides and there are a few of those in Micks books that look very nice!

Another very worth while addition to the growing collection on the subject!

Cheers

Thanks for that, SP. I already have the PDF, but now I'm going to have to buy the printed version too, dammit...

©2024 Curry Recipes