Author Topic: HAPPY NEW YEAR  (Read 11509 times)

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
HAPPY NEW YEAR
« on: December 30, 2011, 09:13 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! HOPE ITS FULL AND PLENTIFUL

best, Rich

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 06:22 PM »
Same to you, LIS and a Happy Hogmanay to all my fellow Jocks...hae tae say it the noo cuz ah'm startet on tha buckfast awready lol :D

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 06:30 PM »
Same to you, LIS and a Happy Hogmanay to all my fellow Jocks...hae tae say it the noo cuz ah'm startet on tha buckfast awready lol :D

Whatever that means!!! Still sounds good though lol :)

Happy new year to everyone, all have a great time; looking forward to seeing you all on here next year :)

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 06:56 PM »

Happy new year to everyone, all have a great time; looking forward to seeing you all on here next year :)

And Best wishes from me, "HAPPY NEW YEAR" folk's

Domi
"Lang May Yer Lum Reek" Girl, Have a good one ;D

Les (A Scot in Exile)

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 06:58 PM »
Happy new year to all, especially my fav yorkie/jock Domi :-*

And in my best Manc accent,  "Av a top one, fro sum random shapes to sum bangin chunes but most of all AV IT...!

Ray ;D

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2011, 07:07 PM »
Happy new year to all, especially my fav yorkie/jock Domi :-*

And in my best Manc accent,  "Av a top one, fro sum random shapes to sum bangin chunes but most of all AV IT...!

Ray ;D

Well sed are kid! Check art that kid's bowl an' all that like it's massive and other chavisms :D Sorry luv, I'm on't'pop!

Offline Domi

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 07:10 PM »

And Best wishes from me, "HAPPY NEW YEAR" folk's

Domi
"Lang May Yer Lum Reek" Girl, Have a good one ;D

Les (A Scot in Exile)

Ah shull tak that as a sign tae tak a right guid willie-waught! Up yer bawbags an' aw' that keek, eh? :D Haun's across tha sea, Pal, haun's across tha sea...... :P

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 07:15 PM »
Well sed are kid! Check art that kid's bowl an' all that like it's massive and other chavisms :D Sorry luv, I'm on't'pop!

Chavism's?  How very very dare you..! :o  I'll have you know that I speak the Queens very own English  or should that be 'The Qweeens Inglish'? ;)

Have a good one Dom over there in Puddledsfield lol :-*

Ray ;)

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 07:19 PM »
Ah shull tak that as a sign tae tak a right guid willie-waught! Up yer bawbags an' aw' that keek, eh? :D Haun's across tha sea, Pal, haun's across tha sea...... :P

Domi
You are going to confuse the natives with that kind of talk  ;)

Les

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 08:19 PM »

Domi
You are going to confuse the natives with that kind of talk  ;)

Les

My grandfather was from Glagow, but alas I am afraid I was not able to make myself understood when I arrived in glasgow back in the 80's to work and asked someone for Sauciehall street!!!! (Sauchiehall street!!!) lol :) But I had the greatest of laughs when I went for my first Indian on that street on our first night, only to be met by what I consider the tallest Indian waiter I have ever met and excuse my language, dark as the ace of spades. He opened the door to five of us and in the broadest Glaswegian accent said, "Alright lads what is it you'll be having??!!" After having fell about laughing we continued to order and ordered 5 naan breads which came out about 3 feet long which we had in the back of the van for about 2 weeks!! lol :)

©2024 Curry Recipes