Author Topic: just joined  (Read 8514 times)

Offline spiceyokooko

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: just joined
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2012, 07:19 PM »
Thank you for that thinly veiled attack 976 bar, you surprise me but no matter......

I think you'll find that was aimed at me, not you.

But as stated, it's water off a duck's back, it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me whatsoever. I will continue to express my opinions regardless of whose ego's might get bruised in the process - the forum is about discussion and learning, not dogma and ego protection.

The fact that some forum members see fit to post this kind of attitude in a thread welcoming someone new shows their own personal immaturity and puerility.

Nagaking, welcome to the forum.

Please join in the thread discussions as new input and opinions are desperately needed.

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2012, 07:53 PM »
Take no notice of the few people on here who haven't yet grown up and can't accept that if it's not their way then take the highway,

Thank you for that thinly veiled attack 976 bar, you surprise me but no matter......

CBM,

My message was certainly not an attack on you, Spicey or anybody else in particular.......

Offline Curry Barking Mad

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2012, 08:19 PM »
Take no notice of the few people on here who haven't yet grown up and can't accept that if it's not their way then take the highway,

CBM,

My message was certainly not an attack on you, Spicey or anybody else in particular.......

Sorry 976, the joy of the written word

Online curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012, 11:05 PM »

I think you'll find that was aimed at me, not you.

But as stated, it's water off a duck's back, it doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me whatsoever. I will continue to express my opinions regardless of whose ego's might get bruised in the process - the forum is about discussion and learning, not dogma and ego protection.

The fact that some forum members see fit to post this kind of attitude in a thread welcoming someone new shows their own personal immaturity and puerility.

Nagaking, welcome to the forum.

Please join in the thread discussions as new input and opinions are desperately needed.
Sorry to burst your ego bubble but this has nothing to do with you or your opionns and was long before you appeared on the scene.  Read as much as you post or more in fact and you'll understand.  This is a living forum with a subculture other than the secret to BIR -  like it or not - just as any other forum.  Understand it or simply don't comment .

Offline nagaking

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 12:20 PM »
Mick
I met sean today who had a meal where i took some videos of curries being cooked by chance,we got chatting about videos and he mentioned he had filmed over 100 and invited me to come and view them at his house,he also mentioned he was on another site but left because he felt that he had no more input to give to the site,he did mention that he had left the sites logo on the establishment where he cooks as a gesture of where he first started out in his quest for indian cooking.
nk

Offline ELW

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 12:41 PM »
is this thread in secret code ?

Offline Curry Barking Mad

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 01:39 PM »
Mick
I met sean today who had a meal where i took some videos of curries being cooked by chance,we got chatting about videos and he mentioned he had filmed over 100 and invited me to come and view them at his house,he also mentioned he was on another site but left because he felt that he had no more input to give to the site,he did mention that he had left the sites logo on the establishment where he cooks as a gesture of where he first started out in his quest for indian cooking.
nk

Hi NK,
Following the advise of the good and great on this forum I shall keep my opinions to myself for fear of offending anyone. :P

Suffice it to say...what a fortunate chance meeting.

I ask the same question again. Will you post any of your videos for members to see?
Videos are a great help and although Sean's videos were good I didn't particularly learn anything new.

I hope your videos can help in my quest. ;D

Mick

Offline Cory Ander

• Genius Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2012, 02:58 PM »
Hi Sean,
When will you start to post your videos on here?

Quote from: nagaking
i think you have the wrong person

Quote from: nagaking
I met sean today

Bizarre indeed!  :o

Take it elsewhere ladies!   ::)

©2024 Curry Recipes