Author Topic: Keema Stuffed Peppers (Kymani) - OMG  (Read 16857 times)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Keema Stuffed Peppers (Kymani) - OMG
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 08:30 AM »
Cheers 976

Right up my street they are pal ;)

You're welcome Whandsy, let me know how they turn out :)

Offline Tommy Timebomb

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 03:33 PM »
Thanks 976bar, I've just come across this and seeing I'm trying to get my other half a bit more turned on to curries and all things spicy this could well be the way forward... Give it a week or two as I'm overdosing her and myself a bit lately.

I gave her what was supposed to be CA's madras last night only to find that Id forgot to even put the spices in it.
They was still sitting on the side when I returned the plate to the kitchen.
She swore blind it was lovely, It must of been my addition of kashmiri chllis that convinced her it was a Madras.

I must admit that when I got around to making mine with the afore mentioned spices I realised that there was no way she could of coped with it, I'm haveting to ween her into it! ;D

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 05:34 PM »
Thanks 976bar, I've just come across this and seeing I'm trying to get my other half a bit more turned on to curries and all things spicy this could well be the way forward... Give it a week or two as I'm overdosing her and myself a bit lately.

I gave her what was supposed to be CA's madras last night only to find that Id forgot to even put the spices in it.
They was still sitting on the side when I returned the plate to the kitchen.
She swore blind it was lovely, It must of been my addition of kashmiri chllis that convinced her it was a Madras.

I must admit that when I got around to making mine with the afore mentioned spices I realised that there was no way she could of coped with it, I'm haveting to ween her into it! ;D

I hope you like them.....

I am also toying with the idea of stuffing them with Chicken Tikka at some stage too :)

Offline colin grigson

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2012, 08:18 AM »
Great idea 976bar regarding the chicken tikka stuffing .. I was toying with the idea of stuffing peppers with Dip's chicken tikka biriani with the curried veg or dhal as an accompaniment ... due to the lack of lamb mince here. Any ideas for a beef keema / peas stuffing ... I can get beef mince .. any help would be appreciated ... I like all of your recipes so please keep bangin' 'em out   ;)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2012, 02:40 PM »
Great idea 976bar regarding the chicken tikka stuffing .. I was toying with the idea of stuffing peppers with Dip's chicken tikka biriani with the curried veg or dhal as an accompaniment ... due to the lack of lamb mince here. Any ideas for a beef keema / peas stuffing ... I can get beef mince .. any help would be appreciated ... I like all of your recipes so please keep bangin' 'em out   ;)

Hi Colin,

Why not just substitute the lamb mince for beef mince? Can you get lamb stock cubes? If so just crumble a couple of those into the mixture, it might help :)

Can you get goat where you are? I've not tried it personally, but it might also be a good substitute....

©2024 Curry Recipes