Author Topic: Tonights Curry Supper!!  (Read 10224 times)

Offline Whandsy

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Tonights Curry Supper!!
« on: January 19, 2012, 07:57 PM »
Evenin all

Just thought I'd share with you all tonight's offerings. I made a chicken tikka vindaloo as per Julian C2G's recipe. I can't however claim it to be his as I used Ifindforu's base and a takeaway's mix powder. I also made a Garlic Naan as per my recent post "another naan recipe with youtube video"

The results were delish but I can't compare to anybody else's recipe as I normally make Chicken Tikka Jalfrezi  :)

ingredients

meal

vindaloo

garlic naan

enjoy fellow curryheads

Wayne

Offline parker21

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Tonights Curry Supper!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2012, 08:05 PM »
well what can i say but yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! looks fab!

can i have some ?

regards
gary  :)

Offline Razor

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 09:21 PM »
Awesome looking Ruby there Wayne, and good to see a cheeky bottle of 'Nelson Mandela' in the middle of the party ;D

Ray :)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 09:29 PM »
Looks Superb!!!!! Well done.... :)

Lol Razor.... Nelson Mandella? It's called a pint of "Wife Beater" in the south!!! lol

Great Curry :)

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2012, 09:48 PM »
And this mine that i'm tucking into right now  :D :P

Offline jb

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2012, 09:56 PM »
Very nice,I've got the remnants of some sag aloo in the fridge from last night,after looking at these pictures it's got to go.A few bottles of stella/wife beater as well.Well done guys looks superb.

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2012, 09:57 PM »
Everything about your supper looks spot on, especially the vindaloo and the naan.  Brilliant  job mate  8).  Does it hit the spot?

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2012, 09:59 PM »
Very nice,I've got the remnants of some sag aloo in the fridge from last night,after looking at these pictures it's got to go.A few bottles of stella/wife beater as well.Well done guys looks superb.

And why not jb.  I'm on the Leffe but i'm gonna follow this lot up with a nice bottle of Affligem or Kasteel at 10% ;D :o ::)

Offline Whandsy

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2012, 10:03 PM »
Everything about your supper looks spot on, especially the vindaloo and the naan.  Brilliant  job mate  8).  Does it hit the spot?

Thanks CH, naturally yours does too, was indeed very nice, needed to wipe the eyes a couple of times though as, hot curry oil, dried chilli, fresh chilli and deggi mirch was a tad more potent than the old jalfrezi usually is.

W

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2012, 10:11 PM »

Thanks CH, naturally yours does too, was indeed very nice, needed to wipe the eyes a couple of times though as, hot curry oil, dried chilli, fresh chilli and deggi mirch was a tad more potent than the old jalfrezi usually is.

W
Now that sounds as though you are moving to another level there W.  You're on you way to my phall.  Go on, give it a go, you know you want to .  Mr M enjoyed it.  After all, you've got that tasty looking naan to cool the palette afterwards ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes