Author Topic: Hello Everyone...  (Read 1177 times)

Offline wakeytaa

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Hello Everyone...
« on: February 22, 2012, 02:10 PM »

Hello,

in the past my own curry efforts have been pretty disapointing,infact i had ten days in hospital after my last effort (i think it may of been the green "ladies fingers" things,oh and i have Morpus Crohns disease which was the real cause!)!I am especially interested in creating the perfect Chicken Jelfrezi (spelling?) and the secrets of the great sauce.Must admit having read a few posts on the forum i don`t even know what some of the engredients are!
Here to learn.

Greetings,

Wakey Taa

:)

Offline curryhell

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 09:20 PM »

Hello,

in the past my own curry efforts have been pretty disapointing,infact i had ten days in hospital after my last effort (i think it may of been the green "ladies fingers" things,oh and i have Morpus Crohns disease which was the real cause!)!I am especially interested in creating the perfect Chicken Jelfrezi (spelling?) and the secrets of the great sauce.Must admit having read a few posts on the forum i don`t even know what some of the engredients are!
Here to learn.

Greetings,

Wakey Taa

:)
That's the reason most of us are here mate.  Site is a mine of information.  Welcome and good hunting.  Hope you find that jalfrezi real soon.  Keep us posted and pics are always a plus ;D

Offline colin grigson

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hello Everyone...
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2012, 12:56 PM »
Welcome Wakeytaa !!   :)

©2024 Curry Recipes