Author Topic: Hi Everyone I'm A Curry Fanatic !  (Read 6490 times)

Offline steve e

• Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Everyone I'm A Curry Fanatic !
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2006, 12:09 PM »
Hi Layne,
Welcome aboard the curry train stopping at all bir`s between lands end and john o`groats.
This is a great site with some priceless info, by the way are you a chef in Newport my home town.
Steve e :)

Offline laynebritton

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2006, 08:58 PM »
Hiya Steve e? :D

I'm not actually from Newport....I am from up in the Valleys ( Nantyglo near Ebbw Vale ) but I absolutely love Newport not because it has the Best curry house in Gwent but the shopping is excellent !

I'm curious to know how often do you visit Lahore ? whenever I come down to your neck of the woods I have to wait until 5.30pm for Restaurant to open for me to get a Chicken Vindalloo Takeaway usually two one for supper one for freezer.

Plus I'm always down Pill terrorizing the Indian supermarkets Clare's and Abdul opposite Qwik Save also Massala Bizarre which is where I get my whole leg of Lamb/mutton on the bone (cut with bandsaw) those Halal Indian butchers really know their stuff.

Anyway Steve nice talking to you may bump into you one day if you see somebody with yellow fingers and smelly garlic breath it's me Ha Ha .

Regards
Layne? ?;)

Offline extrahotchillie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2006, 07:34 AM »
I'm not a million miles from you, I'm from Bargoed ;D

©2024 Curry Recipes