Author Topic: Makro Special Deals  (Read 1440 times)

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
Makro Special Deals
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:43 PM »
I posted this earlier, but when I went to edit it, I lost the original message, hence you only got to see the tomatoes etc..... :(

Makro have a special deal at present and I don't know how many of you have a Makro store near you but if you are not a member I believe you can pay ?1 on the day at the door to enjoy...

From 22nd Feb to 6th March.

100l bags of multi purpose compost for ?6.99 + VAT. Buy one get one free, thats 200l of multi purpose compost for ?6.99 + vat.

I also got a 2.056kg leg of fresh halal mutton for ?15.40

A 1.8kg frozen leg of lamb for ?13.99

A 5kg pack of fresh Chicken breast for ?14.84. When I opened the pack it was not water injected breast but good quality, probably not free range but the way I go through chicken I thought this was a bargain :)

I can't remember the weight now but a large box of de-veined jumbo raw prawns for ?8.40. (I'll post the weight later on).

No VAT on food... :)

Offline Salvador Dhali

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Makro Special Deals
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2012, 05:41 PM »
I posted this earlier, but when I went to edit it, I lost the original message, hence you only got to see the tomatoes etc..... :(

Makro have a special deal at present and I don't know how many of you have a Makro store near you but if you are not a member I believe you can pay ?1 on the day at the door to enjoy...

From 22nd Feb to 6th March.

100l bags of multi purpose compost for ?6.99 + VAT. Buy one get one free, thats 200l of multi purpose compost for ?6.99 + vat.

I also got a 2.056kg leg of fresh halal mutton for ?15.40

A 1.8kg frozen leg of lamb for ?13.99

A 5kg pack of fresh Chicken breast for ?14.84. When I opened the pack it was not water injected breast but good quality, probably not free range but the way I go through chicken I thought this was a bargain :)

I can't remember the weight now but a large box of de-veined jumbo raw prawns for ?8.40. (I'll post the weight later on).

No VAT on food... :)

Thanks for that. I was planning to do a compost raid on B&Q this weekend, but that offer is just too good to refuse. (Be rude not to pick up some lamb while I'm there too. Turkey thigh is great, but not every sodding day of the week...) 

©2024 Curry Recipes