Author Topic: Himalaya, Longbridge  (Read 2629 times)

Offline Paulus

• Junior Chef
    • View Profile
Himalaya, Longbridge
« on: May 17, 2012, 09:01 PM »
They say 'there's no such thing as a bad curry', well it's not true any longer. This restaurant is the first time I've experienced such a bad attempt at a curry. On two concurrent occasions suffered violent stomach cramps after ordering the phall (eat these all the time!), they think that a whole bag of chilli powder is the answer to a hot curry DON'T GO THERE! Aside from that,the waiters manners could do with a course in customer services - they don't endear themselves to anyone visiting their restaurant, nor seem to understand that customers DO pay their wages!

Offline Tommy Timebomb

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Himalaya, Longbridge
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 09:16 PM »
Yeah you do get them.
There is a place around the corner from me which is a Perfect Fried Chicken shop. They started doing currys as a sideline.
I made my order and was told it would be ten Min's or so, so I paid and took a walk for a bit. When I returned there was a dispute about weather I had paid or not and they was as good as about to lay into me.
Now I may have been wrong, I'm open to that. But there's ways of dealing with things and that definitely wasn't one of them.
The curry side of the business has finished now... GREAT!

©2024 Curry Recipes