Author Topic: Easy Lamb Curry!.  (Read 11172 times)

Offline samsauceykitchen

• Chef
    • View Profile
Easy Lamb Curry!.
« on: June 01, 2012, 02:15 PM »
Hello Everyone,

This is my new recipe Easy Lamb Curry , I hope you like it and please leave me your comments , Thank you, Kind Regards,Sam

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeXSPaQ2HXo

Offline samsauceykitchen

• Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Lamb Curry!.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 12:02 PM »
So what do you think of my Lamb Curry Recipe ? Thank you :)

Offline chewytikka

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 12:23 PM »
Hi Sammy
You are not getting much response to your video because it is not what this forum is all about,
most people here are interested in learning how to cook British Indian Restaurant (BIR) curries in their own home.

Which is a batch curry, cooked using a base gravy (Garabi) and precooked meats and sometimes vegetables.
All put together and finished in under 10 minutes.

You seem to be doing Traditional home cooked style, maybe you should look for a forum that does that style of cooking.
cheers Chewytikka :)

Offline samsauceykitchen

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 12:54 PM »
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who watched my Lamb Curry and iam so happy to be here and i will do more curry recipes, I love curry and i love you people !.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 03:29 PM »
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who watched my Lamb Curry and iam so happy to be here and i will do more curry recipes, I love curry and i love you people !.

I'm very sorry to need to say this, but you're not taking the hint are you? Several members have expressed surprise at the number of videos and non-relevant posts you are making, and you still continue posting them. It might be different if you first made some contribution to the forum in terms of feedback or similar on some of the BIR recipes but all you seem to do, is post links to youtube videos which are not very relevant to this forum at all. Your lamb curry recipe has now been posted three times: (1) in Lets talk about anything other than curry (2) in Curry Videos and now (3) in Let's Talk about curry. It's getting beyond a joke! I removed (1) yesterday because it was duplicating (2). I know you are a real person and not the normal type of 'spammer' but you are trying our patience. And please don't thank me and repeat that you are happy to be here.  As Chewy Tikka says, you'd be better off on a forum which concentrates on 'general cooking' or such like. Unless members say they'd prefer to leave any future 'non-relevant' posts you make, I propose deleting them as if they are spam. If you like cooking, try a few of the BIR recipes on this site, and let us know what you think.

Offline colin grigson

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 04:49 PM »
Nicely put George .. I was polite and encouraging to start with but I agree Sam has had opportunity enough to sample and comment on the recipes here if she feels inclined. To keep posting irrelevant recipes is a little insensitive to this forum which exists to try to emulate BIR .. nothing more or less.

Sorry Sam but ... (moderated) or get off the potty .
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:53 PM by George »

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 05:15 PM »
 Thought I seen a post about pizza the other day by one of our members;) maybe it had a vindaloo topping ;D

To keep posting irrelevant recipes is a little insensitive to this forum which exists to try to emulate BIR .. nothing more or less.

Offline colin grigson

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 05:47 PM »
Sorry Les ,

You're quite right , other recipes are a welcome change from time to time. To persistently post non BIR recipes and nothing but non BIR is a little less welcome bearing in mind for what we stand on cr0. 

Where's the link for that vindaloo pizza !    ;)

Offline PaulP

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 05:50 PM »
It wouldn't be so bad if some of the recipes actually looked edible. I just can't imagine a curry with a load of olives in it.  :o

Paul

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 05:57 PM »
Sorry Les, You're quite right , other recipes are a welcome change from time to time. To persistently post non BIR recipes and nothing but non BIR is a little less welcome bearing in mind for what we stand on cr0.

I agree, even though it's difficult to explain the difference. Established members can post about pizzas or other non-curry dishes and most people don't mind; indeed many people welcome it. There is a difference.

©2024 Curry Recipes