Author Topic: Easy Lamb Curry!.  (Read 11167 times)

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
Re: Easy Lamb Curry!.
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 06:36 PM »
Established members can post about pizzas or other non-curry dishes and most people don't mind; indeed many people welcome it. There is a difference.

George, what are you trying to say here, That new members can't post any recipes except bir curry's until they have established themselves. and how long would that be according to your good self,
I'm not saying that sam is right, In fact i think she is out of order, all she want's is praise for her recipes. >:(
Les

Offline Tommy Timebomb

• Head Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 07:32 PM »
i love you
I love you too Sam but that's not the issue here!

Offline Naga

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 07:40 PM »
There is neither reason nor sense in allowing this issue to descend into disagreement between established forum members.

It seems quite clear that "Sam" has no interest in BIR curries and is solely intent on promoting her own, limited repetoire of video recipes which, incidentally, are replicated over dozens of food and recipe related websites.

Surely, the simplest thing to do would be to delete her account and move on.

Only my opinion.

Offline George

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 08:58 PM »
George, what are you trying to say here, That new members can't post any recipes except bir curry's until they have established themselves. and how long would that be according to your good self,
I'm not saying that sam is right, In fact i think she is out of order, all she want's is praise for her recipes. >:(

Now you've thrown a spanner in the works by sort of contradicting yourself. I think you know what I meant. It can't really be quantified but Sam's stance just seems out of order as everyone seems to agree, including you. So are you saying that new members can post whatever they like, that it's OK, and Sam should not be 'struck off'?

Offline emin-j

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 09:04 PM »
Guys 'n' Gals, although this site is predominantly BIR cooking don't forget there are also sections for Traditional Indian Cooking,Chinese and Thai, perhaps Sam could post in the Traditional Indian section if at all possible  :-\

Offline Les

• I've Had Way Too Much Curry
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 09:12 PM »
So are you saying that new members can post whatever they like, that it's OK, and Sam should not be 'struck off'?

George
Yes, to the first question, innocent until proven guilty.
No to the second question, been proven guilty, off with her head ;D

And I agree with Naga,
Why are we getting our panties in a bunch here. let it drop

Les

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 09:13 PM »
Guys 'n' Gals, although this site is predominantly BIR cooking don't forget there are also sections for Traditional Indian Cooking,Chinese and Thai, perhaps Sam could post in the Traditional Indian section if at all possible  :-\

I have to agree with Emin George, there are sections for talking about and posting whatever you like on this forum, and no Sammy should not be struck off, but her posts should be moved to the correct sections of the forum.....

Offline Stephen Lindsay

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 09:24 PM »
This is quite a bizarre thread and the reason it seems odd is because of the original posts. Posting the same video three times and posting comments that somehow seem disconnected to the site and to the replies of members. It almost seems like a bot is posting. I am left wondering -what's going on?

Therefore I can relate to George's opinions.

Offline Willyeckerslike

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 09:30 PM »
I agree with emin-j & 976bar, move the posts to the correct sections and maybe pm sam to in future post in the correct place.

I myself found this website by searching for Chinese recipes. 

Offline 976bar

• Jedi Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2012, 09:49 PM »
This is quite a bizarre thread and the reason it seems odd is because of the original posts. Posting the same video three times and posting comments that somehow seem disconnected to the site and to the replies of members. It almost seems like a bot is posting. I am left wondering -what's going on?

Therefore I can relate to George's opinions.

I agree Stephen, Sammy should be PM'd by one of the moderators but I don't think she should be struck off....

©2024 Curry Recipes