Author Topic: Free Recipe Book!!!!!  (Read 10186 times)

Offline StoneCut

• Indian Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: Free Recipe Book!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2012, 02:47 PM »
Jamie, how about you pick 1 or 2 senior members of this site and supply them with a free sample ? I'd be interested to read some reviews by experienced curry cooks comparing them to other pastes.

Food for thought: Many people (and BIR chefs) use Patak's - why not use yours once we know it's good ?!

Offline SheminsCurryPaste

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2012, 07:29 PM »
Hey George,

I can understand that, there are 100's of recipes on this site!

To answer your question, there are no additives or preservatives in out paste, and it is also gluten and dairy free. There isn't any vinegar in it either. We won a great taste gold award for it and we also got voted top 10 small producer at the Palmer and Harvey Pro Expo, so it's done pretty well! Hopefully you can try it sometime.

We haven't any direct knowledge of BIR style techniques, the paste recipe has come from the roots of the family tree, India and East African influences - my mum is the guru cook (I am still merely the humble student), so i will get her to add some of her techniques to the forum soon! 

Jamie

Offline SheminsCurryPaste

• Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2012, 07:30 PM »
Hey StoneCut,

Thanks for the idea, I?ll look into that. It would be great to get a review by some of the senior members on this site. I?ll let you know how the progress goes.

Jamie

©2024 Curry Recipes