Author Topic: madras  (Read 2014 times)

Offline dafinchycode

• Chef
    • View Profile
madras
« on: August 12, 2012, 04:30 PM »
hi i  thanks Phil  i tried chewytikkas madras & it was everything you said it was the only thing i did different was i poached the chiken in one tsp of Marigold Swiss vegetable bouillon about 3/4 litre remains after evaporation in the oven then i added that to his base
not being content with that i used the remains of chewys base with ifindforyou`s spice mix incidentally i bought the julpar garammasala in preston for ?1.95 175grams
a nice tang with it to separate the two i`d go with c/t base & if4u`s spice mix but its the firs time i`I've cooked in years i wasn't`t disappointed i`ll go through the site if i have to
back soon  DC. ;D

Online Peripatetic Phil

• Genius Curry Master
  • Contributing member
    • View Profile
Re: madras
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 04:50 PM »
hi i  thanks Phil  i tried chewytikkas madras & it was everything you said it was ...
You're very welcome, DC.  I've taken the liberty of appending brief extracts from the earlier messages in the thread, as otherwise new visitors may have no idea to what we are referring !

** Phil.
my question is out of all the recipes on this huge site which one would you recommend I'm not a bad cook so i can follow instructions easily but I'm sorry that i have nothing to add to the forum time will tell :)
Chewy Tikka's Chicken Madras has attracted nothing but praise.  Although I have not tried it myself, I am certain in vew of the 100% positive feedback that it has attracted that it will be the ideal recipe for you to try.

Chewy will have to confirm whether this is the definitive link : http://www.curry-recipes.co.uk/curry/index.php?topic=7563.msg65610

** Phil.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 05:42 PM by Phil (Chaa006) »

©2024 Curry Recipes