Author Topic: A Very Dissapointing CTM  (Read 2137 times)

Offline laynebritton

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
A Very Dissapointing CTM
« on: May 08, 2006, 01:44 PM »
Hi Everyone.

I had a CTM take away last night (the 1st for a couple of months) from my local take away well...... all I can say is they charged me ?5.30 for a spiced Tomato soup Not to mention the Nan (?1.60p) that was like a cream cracker it actually snapped when you broke a piece off my Mrs had to stop me taking it back and throwing it over the counter at them (cheeky B@*#~dards)

I took out the 7 pieces of chicken and slung the soupy like Gunk in the bin. It goes to show all these poxy takeaways are all jumping on the bandwagon pepare and cook the product as quick as possible Not caring if their customer returns for another.

When an Indian 1st opened in my area quite a few years ago the CTM was do die for flavour was lovely and the texture was velvety cream like with just a hint of coconut it was beautiful.

Nowadays sadly you just cannot get a CTM without it looking like and tasting like a spiced Tomato soup Yuck.  I don't think it helps our cause when you have TV broadcasting CTM is the nations favourite food the Indians are laughing all the way to the Bank.

Well I hate to sound like Victor Meldrew but they won't be driving around in fancy Mercs and BMW's on my money Twats !

Oh and I'm not colour predgedist I have been eating Indian food and making friends with some of them for over 20 years as you can see I'm just annoyed Phew !

Layne.  >:(

Offline extrahotchillie

• Indian Master Chef
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
Re: A Very Dissapointing CTM
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2006, 01:48 PM »
I agree with everything you said, I suggest you look at CK's recipe for CTM or the one that I posted beats them hands down.

Offline DARTHPHALL

• Elite Curry Master
  • CONTRIBUTING MEMBER
    • View Profile
Re: A Very Dissapointing CTM
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 10:54 PM »
CTM is one dish my fave BIR cannot make very well at all & it is just like Tomato soup & just a load of crap  :(

©2024 Curry Recipes