Author Topic: my first curry gig  (Read 6850 times)

Offline Salvador Dhali

• Spice Master Chef
    • View Profile
Re: my first curry gig
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2012, 02:23 PM »
Good grief! That puts my big catering effort well and truly to shame on the presentation front. Those chafing dishes look so much better than the takeaway style foil containers I used - and the food itself looks absolutely spot-on. Huge congratulations!

As has been said above, it's further proof of what heights can be achieved by interacting with this esteemed digital organ...

Offline solarsplace

• Curry Spice Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2012, 03:01 PM »
Hi

Just joining in to say - cracking job - looks fabulous! and will hopefully inspire others to as SD so lyrically puts it "interacting with this esteemed digital organ..." LOL :)

Regards

Offline Micky Tikka

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2012, 06:24 PM »
THANKS again really do appreciate the comments  ;D

Offline tongey

• Senior Chef
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2012, 11:37 PM »
Great work Mr. T. :)

Like everyone has already said, fantastic professionalism with your presentation and all your dishes really do look 'good enough to eat' :)

I (kind of)  know how you feel when you saw the faces of the people tasting your dishes. I cooked for a party of 10  a few weeks back, but unfortunately did not get the opportunity to see them eat it, but after the meal was over and the plates were empty, each and every guest made a point of thanking me for the meal and was interested in the cooking techniques used.  :'(

The comments made me feel great and it is all thanks to the great people on this forum and the recipes they share for free!  ;D

Offline loveitspicy

• Elite Curry Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2013, 10:32 PM »
How did i miss this post

fantastic

best, Rich

©2024 Curry Recipes